Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Monster named Bert

A Monster Named Bert


Hi everyone.
Did you have a productive weekend?
It snowed quite a bit here, especially on Sunday and the hubby went snowmobiling, so I decided to use that to my advantage. 
I snuggled down with my favorite furry friend, turned on a good movie and crocheted a little friend.

He came out cute.
I really like his sideways smile.
Do crafts on snowy days is a lot of fun and I really like seeing the finished products.


I will be selling the finished products, as made to order. I can make Bert in many different colors, with many different eye colors also.

And I will also be selling the pattern for Bert. This pattern was written by me. And is not intended for resale. Please make for personal use only. If you intend to sell finished products, please contact me first to ask permission.







©pattern by Tina Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment