Tuesday, August 30, 2016

U of R Art Cart

Rnest Art Cart @ U of R


I am very excited.
I will be doing the art cart again at the University of Rochester.
Starting this Sunday, September 4, 2016 until October 2, 2016.

Please stop on by if you happen to be in the area, go to the school, want to see my new creations, or are facility of the U of R. The cart is located in Wilson Commons. 

I am very pleased to be a part of such a great team of artists and I really enjoyed displaying my little monsters at the university.

I have made a bunch of new creations plus there are some oldies, that I can't live without making.

I hope everyone can stop by and have a look, buy something, and enjoy.

My love goes into each creature I make. And the profits go to a good cause.

Thank you for your support!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment