Friday, September 18, 2015

Holy Smokes, it's BATMAN!!!

Holy Smokes, it's Batman!
Hi everyone,
with my pending shows coming up, I am frantically trying to finish as many amigurumis as humanly possible. Plus the fact I have been a very bad seller, and haven't taken much merchandise to the store I sell in. :( Ugh. I have been juggling a full time job and three part time jobs, plus trying to make amis for my October and November shows! Someone tell me why I try to do so much at once? Lol, never mind I know the answer, I am crazy. (Insert eye rolling emoji.)
The shows I am going to be in are the Maplewood YMCA Show on October 17th, at 25 Driving Park Ave, Rochester, NY 14613. The show is 9am to 3pm. Please stop by and say hi.
Then two weeks later I will be at the Mayday Underground Show at the Village Gate Square, November 7th and 8th, 10 am to 5pm. Village Gate is located at 274 Goodman St N, Rochester, NY 14607. I hope you can stop in and say hello.
These two shows are amazing and there is a ton of great gift ideas for the holidays in December. I spend most of my time walking around and getting unique gifts for my family members.
Enough about shows.
Let me share with you, this cute little creation.

Here is Batman, he likes to scale buildings, and zip line from roof tops.
He fights crime at night, and in the day time he plays with your little one.


Who doesn't love Batman? When I was little I had Batman underoos, a Hulk sled and a Spiderman big wheel. I really wanted to be a super hero, like Wonder Woman.

*Pattern is by Tales of Twisted Fibers*

No comments:

Post a Comment