Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Too Many

Too Many Projects

Ever start too many things and then feel overwhelmed?
That is me pretty much all the time, at least when it comes to crafts.
I get three to four projects started and have a good head start on all of them, then it seems I fall flat on my face. Ha!

Last week I fully intended to post the lamb/sheep I was making, but I got caught up making Elliott (if you haven't checked him out, you should). And then I immediately started a new little for a patient at the chiropractor's office I work for. She just had a baby girl and I wanted to make something for her.

Being as it's Tuesday, I am sure that I will get the little I am currently working on done this week, and if all works out well I would like to be able to finish the sheep/lamb before I start my next fun monster for my mother in law. (Wait until you see that!)

With all that being said, as if you really care about all that, my goal this month is to really have two finished littles to post for you.

I hope you are having a wonderful day. Make sure to stop and count your blessings today, even if it's only for a brief moment. Life is precious and too short.

Many hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment