Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New little amis coming soon

Coming Soon...

New little amis

Hello all, I hope you are all doing well.
I don't know if you all know, but I was in a car accident a couple weeks ago.
I really thought that I was fine, just a little sore. Well I guess that I was wrong. I have been seeing a chiropractor since the incident, but my symptoms are not going away. So yesterday I went to my primary care physician and she is sending me for x-rays, blood work and to a neurologist.
I am having terrible headaches, coupled with neck and back pain.

So, to make a long story short. I haven't been able to really, nor really felt like crocheting.
But I have to just do it.

So this week, there will be a couple creations that I will be sharing with you.
I hope you enjoy them.

Please visit my blog daily so you don't miss them!

Posting soon.

Everyone have a blessed day.
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment