Friday, October 18, 2013

Mystery Girl

I am currently working on a mystery....

She is very pale...

Long black hair with a green streak in it...

I have been working on her since the Bazaar. I have other projects in the mix too. I have been updating my other blog which you can find the tab for at the top of this blog. So it's been a busy week. I have several shows that we are getting ready for, so needless to say I won't be posting many new and exciting creations on here, but I want to. So we will see how it goes.

I have a monkey in the works also. He is super cute and fun to hang around with.

Just wait until you see them.

Also in the news -----

My wonderful sweet hubby will have two new blogs starting up in the next month. I am organizing his art and taking pictures, so they will be available for purchase soon. I hope you all look forward to that as much as I do. I will probably be maintaining the blogs since he is quite busy with work and such.

WAIT until you see his new creations! They are to DIE for. muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment